Pet Stains & Odors
Not sure there is much worse than the smell of pet urine in your carpet and upholstery. It penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and flooring material as well.
If you have ever tried cleaning and removing it yourself, you know it’s quite the challenge to completely clean up and remove using standard cleaning products.
Pet Urine Can Cause Major Damage
Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same spot, continually worsening the damage being done at an exponential rate. Pet urine will eventually eat its way through your carpeting and flooring (from cement to wood) and ultimately spread its way into the framework and walls of your home. If neglected long enough, the damage becomes severe enough to require major restoration work (including new carpeting) to completely rid your home of that lingering smell of pet urine.
Steamin Beemon’s Technicians Are Trained And Ready To Serve You
Because animals don’t always follow the rules and take care of business outside or in the litter box, you need a solution. Steamin Beemon technicians are trained to provide several pet urine deodorization treatments as well as pet urine stain removal techniques.
The difference between Steamin Beemon Pet Treatments and over-the-counter solutions are BIG.
Over-the-counter odor and stain removers can sometimes do more harm than good. Most store bought products need to be spread liberally on the carpet which can result in mold, and even make the stain worse due to over-saturation. Steamin Beemon utilize specially formulated solution in our guaranteed pet odor removal service. Experience the Steamin Beemon difference today!
Don’t Shot Fido!!!
STAIN REMOVAL Steamin Beemon first locates the urine crystals and then uses a powerful formula to remove pet urine and odors. When Steamin Beemon’s high powered formula reaches contact with your pet’s urine, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys it for good.
Pet stains can be some of the most stubborn due to special dyes in your pet’s food. At Steamin Beemon, we use a special cleaning solution with a high pH level to release the dye from your carpet. The spot is then thoroughly rinsed.
- The source and severity of the odor are determined. Then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.
- An odor-blocking protectant may also applied to the subfloor if the damage is severe enough.
- Steamin Beemon’s high powered pet urine formula will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, flooring, baseboards and carpet backing. It is necessary to thouroughly apply it enough to dampen all areas affected by your pet’s urine for maximum effectiveness.
- If necessary, the carpet pad will be removed and replaced.
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients of Steamin Beemon’s high powered formula will oxidize the urine crystals and eliminates the odor.
- Satisfaction is Guaranteed – 100% of the time.
It’s okay to Shoot the Cat!!!
Once urine soaks beneath the carpet to the padding and the floor beneath, the pet odor is considered to be multi-layered. In these severe cases, the pet urine smell can affect the whole house. Our expert technicians use a sub-surface extraction method and special neutralizers to effectively eliminate pet urine and pet odor from your carpet.